Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome to the new PelicanRadio.com 2.0

Hello and welcome to PelicanRadio.com 2.0. Some of you may remember the previous version of PelicanRadio.com, which ran for 3 years and included programs, meditations, as well as music. At the end of the three years, I decided to shut it down because I was burnt out and also because I needed to make some financial adjustments. So you may ask, why am I restarting it? Because I've missed it! The difference is that for version 2.0 I'm going to be K.I.S.S. (Keeping it simple stupid). This new version of PelicanRadio.com is going to play Christian music in English and Spanish 24/7, period! I've also managed to save some money by using free resources like this blog to host the station, keeping a smaller number of listening slots and streaming at lower audio quality. As always, your ideas and suggestions are appreciated. I hope that my little station can be a small blessing in your life. God Bless and Enjoy!

Panchi Gonzalez

No comments: